Grow with us.
At the heart of CJK Group is an entrepreneurial spirit, a devotion to the craft of printing, and a desire to provide the publishing communities we serve with solutions and services that go well beyond ink on paper.
We are committed to growth through acquiring the best-in-class content production facilities in the world to ensure that today’s publishers, educators, catalogers, and information providers have a choice to partner with exceptional companies, all dedicated to the highest level of quality and service.
WHO WE ARE
Our Companies. Our Services. Our Industries.
Strength in Leadership.
Meet the CJK Group leadership family, each contributing significantly to the success and growth of our organization.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
What We Believe
Being environmentally friendly is not the same as being absolutely committed to operating facilities at a high level of constant and ongoing improvement in every area that affects sustainability. CJK Group, as parent company to industry-leading print and publishing services facilities as well as multiple OEM service provider facilities around the world, believes this and lives this.
What We Practice
Our sustainability commitment isn’t new, but it is intensifying. We continue to put more measures in place to:
- Demonstrably decrease our carbon footprint.
- Reuse or recycle all possible materials and energy resources.
- Eliminate over-consumption and minimize waste.
- Inspire our employees to live sustainably in their own lives.
- Take the lead within our industries in this critical effort.
In addition to these key initiatives, we operate within compliance of all local, state, and federal environmental regulations and laws, including obtaining materials from responsible and certified sources that provide fair and acceptable working conditions for their own employees. Our printing papers are sourced from responsible mills and distributors that are certified with at least one certification from an independent third-party verification.
- Achieving/meeting ISO and other key industry compliance standards.
- Being accountable by informing and engaging our customers/key stakeholders in our progress via customer communications, questionnaires, customer surveys.
- Leading our industries in the effort to secure a cleaner world.
Our Corporate Sustainability Report
Click to read the report.
1. We Have Fun
- We fill our organization with great people
- We find joy and pride in work done well
- We enjoy and celebrate our success
- We have a positive and optimistic environment
- We create opportunities and make time to enjoy a good laugh
2. We Develop People
- We hire, train, and retain quality people
- Our employees are key stakeholders who should enjoy their work
- We have high expectations of each other
- We provide opportunities for employees to advance and grow
- We seek out and mentor emerging leaders
- We drive out fear of failure
- We recognize individual and team accomplishments
3. We Have Integrity
- We are honest and up-front in dealing with each other
- We show respect and courtesy to one another and treat each other fairly
- We build trust among ourselves as well as our customers, suppliers, and communities
- We obey the law
- We make principle-based decisions
- We are committed to maintaining a safe workplace environment and safety-conscious culture
4. We are Cost Conscious
- A dollar saved is a dollar earned
- We believe that every process can be improved
- We eliminate unnecessary waste or outlay
- We aggressively pursue the best deal through strong supplier partnerships
- We reinvest our profits in people, new technology, and equipment
5. We are Growth Oriented & Customer Focused
- We are entrepreneurial in our approach; growth is our oxygen
- We are open to new requirements that support increased sales
- We nurture customer relationships
- We provide superior products, services, and solutions to our customers
- We do what we promise and always act in the best interest of the customer
- We take calculated risks for large opportunities
6. We are Problem Solvers
- We solve problems for our clients
- We embrace internal issues as opportunities for improvement
- We will find a way to accomplish anything
- We Identify, Discuss, and Solve issues